[CUBE] American Keyboard

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Fri Mar 21 09:50:28 PST 2003

On 2003-03-21 18:42, miln wrote:

> What is the root password? I have never been asked by my cube...

The root password is the password you chose for the root user, as explained
by Alan Thompson in his reply.

I would recommend not enabling the root user, and using the command 'sudo
-s' instead. You will also be asked for a password, but this time, your own.

> You say the password will not been shown but will the cursor move or not when
> I type a password?

No, there will not be any feedback when you type your password. Just type it
and hit <return>. If you got it right, you're in.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Real programmers always mix up Halloween
and Christmas, because Oct 31 == Dec 25