PowerLogix 1.2 Upgrade Sound problem

Brian Berge newbrian at attbi.com
Sat Mar 22 07:27:32 PST 2003

Hey Guys,
Just got my PL 1.2 upgrade for my Cube from OWC. Had to install it right
away !!!!!!..
Things went real smooth but basically 2 problems...
When I got to boot up I get a medium gray screen with a darker smaller gray
screen that says I need to reboot in about 5 different languages.  So I do
so and keep getting it, I then boot from the OS10.2 CD and quit the
reinstall of the OS and reboot, Then Yes it finally boots off the HD.
The other thing is that I have NO sound now except for the chime when it
First Boots...
I have updated the firmware to the very latest weeks ago to 4.1.9 f1 and
everything has been funning great before the upgrade.
I haven't had the chance to call PowerLogix yet but I thought I would drop
all of you folks a line...
Any possibilities ??????
Thank you for your help, Brian