[CUBE] Entourage & e-mail back-ups

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Mon Mar 24 07:12:43 PST 2003

Regarding mail back-ups (apple mail now) what is the most effective way
to back up you mail?
If you simply copy Users/Library/Mail into another folder, how can you
access it if needed? Along this same line,
backing up the attachments folder as well, how can you keep the old
mail syc'd with its respective attachments?
The info about 2gig limit for Entourage is interesting...   Thanks, Rod