Recommendations for hard disk

Steven A. Melnyk melnyk at msu.edu
Sun Mar 30 17:45:30 PST 2003

Earlier today, I described the problem that I was having with the
flashing folder periodically appearing at startup.  Well, guess what --
the harddisk has crashed and burned (many of you nailed it).  I was
able to get a OS X startup disk into the system.  When brought up the
disk utility, I found that the system harddisk located in the enclosure
could not be located by disk utility.  Now that I know that the
harddisk is toast, my next question -- any recommendations (and
specifications) for a larger replacement harddisk.

Steven A. Melnyk
Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Michigan State University
melnyk at msu.edu