[CUBE] Adobe printing problem

Martin Weiss mweiss at nyscience.org
Fri May 2 11:01:00 PDT 2003

	I am running Mac OS 10.2.5 on a G 4 Cube and suddenly with
upgrade to 10.2.5 I cannot print pdf's (tried more than one) from
Acrobat or Reader both 5.0.5 with an HP 1200. I can print  from Word,
Illustrator and Photoshop but not pdfs via Reader or Acrobat. Another
computer (iMac ) can print to the same printer via a network pdfs
using Reader. Message is an Adobe message saying in effect cannot
print this document.

	Neither Adobe nor Apple have any solutions. Anyone have any
suggestions?

Martin
--
Martin Weiss, Ph.D.