[CUBE] [OFF] Tivo & Mac --D-Link DWL-810+ wireless bridge

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Sun May 4 12:23:56 PDT 2003

Thanks, Steve.  I have 2 more questions for you:

1) Where did you find the $20 rebate

2) Can you configure it from a Mac, or do you need a PC?  (and what about
upgrading firmware?)

FYI, Tivo Series 1 (my model) does not have ethernet.  It looks like my
choices are (thanks Laurie):

- Add ethernet ($70), then connect it to a wireless bridge like the one
you suggest

- Add wireless directly to Tivo ($70 + $100 for a card)

Looks like the first way is cheaper, and maybe the wireless bridge could
be used for another use in the future.