[CUBE] [OFF] Tivo & Mac --D-Link DWL-810+ wireless bridge

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Tue May 6 14:17:47 PDT 2003

Check out the primary web site for all things TIVO -
www.tivocommunity.com (actually, you will have to wait until next week,
since the website seems to be down for maintenance this week.)

They will point you to the hacks to get your TIVO networked. You will
have to open up your unit to install the ethernet port. Since the TIVO
is a linux machine, you will need to be able to do some of the work in
Unix, although with OS-X I think that there are now utilities to do so.

What exactly do you intend to do with the networked TIVO? You can
access it over the network to remotely schedule programming, but at
this point, only Series 2 TIVOs can see the Apple Rendezvous network to
enable music and picture sharing.

Ben