[CUBE] [OFF] Tivo & Mac --D-Link DWL-810+ wireless bridge

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Tue May 6 14:34:22 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info.  I would like to:

1) Download TV schedule info via DSL/internet instead of Tivo's modem
phone call
2) Extract video from the Tivo to my Cube for archiving/editing
3) Would love to be able to schedule Tivo recordings via the web when
I'm not at home

I don't care too much about sharing music & photos from a Mac to the
Tivo -- I have to say that I don't really get why that would be
exciting.

- Mike