[CUBE] MS builds a Cube

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Thu May 8 00:06:43 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Wed, 7 May 2003 14:07:13 +0200, Joakim Skog"
<joakim.skog at home.se>:

> Yesterday HP and MS released information on Athens, a new prototype
> desktop
> PC. It's quiet, small and looks almost like a Cube...

So what else is new?!... I, for one, am pretty used to having had
something for years and then to see some PC vendor and/or M$ sales
person hawk the same thing as some sort of revolutionary new
innovation...

<start rant>

What really irks me is that the hacks who call themselves Technology/IT
journalists lap it all up as manna from heaven with nary a reference to
the original... More often then not, after having puh puhed the very
same innovation when it came out of Cupertino...

<end rant>