Printer thankyous

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Sat May 10 08:26:44 PDT 2003

Fellow cubists,
Many many thanks for the array of answers about getting a HP laserjet 4M+ to
network on a cube with OSX. I have no understanding of the technology, but
followed advice from several of you and downloaded "gymp" software (not a
great name me thinks!) anyway, it worked a treat, and my printer has now
been rescued from the garbage. Wonderful relief! it is interesting to note,
however, that nobody really seemed convinced of a solid and affordable b&w
laser which works out of the box with OSX and OS9. Rather sad news for us
all if this is the beginning of a trend...

Thanks again

chris