[CUBE] [Cube] OS X.2.6 Functionality

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon May 12 19:50:52 PDT 2003

WD SE 120 drives are $70-$80 after the May $80 rebate all over the
place but NOT OWC. Tell her to go all the way. She will never regret
putting as big a drive as possible before adding 250 GB FW externals
later. Waste of money only buying an 80 ($30 rebate this month) with
120 ($80 rebate this month) is as high as she can go. Especially with
the Eye TV eating GBs of space in nothing flat. She'll need the other
40 (35 net) for all her captured TV shows. Tell her to pay attention to
the Sunday morning inserts for the deal of the week.