[CUBE] iPod Old or New?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 17 22:16:44 PDT 2003

Should do fine for any music that doesn't want breaks between tracks.
This capability DID NOT WORK correctly in iT 3 like it does in iT4. Big
improvement. Make sure that when you rip, you have the Preference ->
Importing -> "Create file names with track number" preference checked
to keep all the ripped tracks in their proper order. It will preface
each track name with 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, etc so maintaining the proper
order combined with the tip below should yield excellent classical,
opera and electronic DJ mix listening.