Burning cd-r and 10.2.6

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed May 21 13:40:50 PDT 2003

Anyone else having problems burning cd-r with 10.2.6 ever since i
installed it i cant burn cd's with my external burner anymore.

I've tried with toast also everything is recognized and it even starts
burning but the only problem is it never stops. Even when it gets to
00:00 in toast the red burn light just keeps going and nothing happens,
cant eject cd nothing, it happens in toast and with the osx burn
software.

My cd-r is an external usb iomega 650 always worked fine before 10.2.6
and is recognized in system profiler and in toast. HELP!!

Richard