[CUBE] MacResQ Cube repair program

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 18:04:54 PDT 2003

For informational purposes only: Cut a thick piece of paper into the
shape of a "washer" about 1" in diameter with about a 1/4" diameter
hole. Remove the core. Lightly tape the washer by its outer edge with
electrical tape over the switch on the Cube's core. Replace the core.

This has worked for me on a used Cube with no warranty. But YMMV and I
offer no guarantee or warranty, written or implied, that your Cube
won't erupt into a multi-alarm fire in the middle of the night,
engulfing your entire city, or develop some lesser malady.