Email Spam

Seth cap at mac.com
Sun May 25 09:54:05 PDT 2003

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had success with getting apple's .mac to
block domains or isp's from which spam is coming from.  Lately I have
been getting unsolicited stuff from multilevel marketing to kiddie porn
spam.  When I look at the addresses they are sending the mail to in
addition to myself, they are all mac.com addresses.  I tried calling
apple but they said they do not have any one to talk to about that
(which is probably because they are third party support and don't have
the information for that department).  Anyone have any suggestions
besides junk mail filter or bouncing.  Junk mail doesn't fix the
problem and bouncing never works.  I would be interested in suing but
am unsure how to go about it.  Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Seth