[CUBE] CubeScoot direct link

Todd Masco cube-list-local at babayaga.org
Sun May 25 10:12:41 PDT 2003

Bill asked:

> I do like the pedestal. Has anyone bought anything from this guy? I
> still remember the table fiasco.

Yes, I bought a few things from the "Budd Ugly" sale.  One DVForge iPod
stand, one Cube stand, and two LCD mounts.

My experience was very positive.  They called me to ask what size the
LCDs I wanted to mount were, and I told them 23".  They said there was
a problem and that the scratch & dent mounts couldn't quite handle 23"
LCDs, so if I could wait a few days for their stock to get in they'd
ship me brand new, non-scratch, mounts at the scratch n' dent price.

Further, I can't find the scratches on the iPod and Cube stands, so
their standard must be fairly high.  Or at least higher than mine.
What do I know, I buy all of my house appliances scratch n' dent from
Sears Outlet.

If I had put 2 and 2 together with what I had read on MacInTouch a
while back, I would not have ordered from them, but I am very glad that
I did.

As a vendor they are willing to put some work into making customers
happy, and that's my primary metric for Vendors.

That's my .02,

	-- Todd