[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Thu May 29 07:42:51 PDT 2003

> Sounds like an interesting product but it's the "Powerlogix" part of
> the equation that bothers me... Isn't this just one more product you'll
> fail to support? What if some of your new product is defective? Have
> you guys considered that making interesting hardware is maybe half (or
> less) of running a business and that you need to "be there" for your
> customers?
>
> Jeff

I've been thinking of the upgrade route for a while now, and have finally
decided to go with the Sonnet 1.2 GHZ. ($577)

I've done a lot of checking and it seems that 3 out of five PL customers
have problems, and 95% of them have further problems and delays with PL
after the fact.  Even OWC seems to suggest that it will be a smoother
upgrade path with Sonnet.

Here's hoping my upgrade goes smooth - and it seems that I'll still be able
to go into sleep mode :>

Regards,

Julian Tracy