[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Thu May 29 07:58:52 PDT 2003

Good luck with your upgrade - sounds like a good price too.
Let us know how it goes! I'll be very interested in whether you have
the powerlogix sleep problem they don't want to acknowledge.

Jeff

PS I agree completely with your PL assessment, but I think the "after
the fact trouble" is more like 99.9% ..