[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Robert Jagitsch robertj at powerlogix.com
Thu May 29 10:16:07 PDT 2003

Chris,

Being the first to ship upgrades for the Cubes, we had great rapport
with people on the list. Speaking frankly, we had a couple of
incidents that caused us to lose favor, and we are working very hard
to overcome that. The only way is to accomplish that is to prove it
and that's what we are going to do.

Thanks for everyone's comments both pro and con...they are all useful.

Robert