[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Thu May 29 10:42:40 PDT 2003

Chris, right you are!
And the reason I thought it would be great to purchase a powerlogix
product is their presence here on this board and their continuing
commitment to the cube. Which I still think is great and I'm sure they
have many happy customers. My experience is that if you need to deal
with support you are SOL. Just don't have any problems and everything
will be fine. I feel lucky to have only lost $300 on this adventure and
can only relate to others that my opinion of PL support is that its
worse than merely poor or slow but in fact antagonistic.
But, that's just my own personal experience.

If the subject comes up, or Robert wants our opinion of a new product I
will certainly reiterate my opinion based on my experience. I honestly
can't give them any credit for "service".
jeff