[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Roy Hackett newthings at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 10:57:23 PDT 2003

Hello,
I have had the Powerlogix 1.2 in for about 4 months.  The install was
easy and the upgrade has been fast and transparent in operation.
Thumbs up for Powerlogix being first, performing as promised, and for
being responsive.
I have a Sonnet L2 upgrade in two TAM's and they have also been very
good. No one else took an  interest in TAM's small user base.  Thanks
Sonnet.
I hope both vendors can stay in business and make a good living.
Roy