[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Fri May 30 02:06:40 PDT 2003

Alan point duly noted...

However if this list is not a cube specific list and our experiences are not
to be shared with the cube community, what would be the point of having the
list?

RJ has made a point of showing how much PL listens to the list in their
development, business planning and their company restructuring etc
With the pro's there are always the con's

If you don't wish to participate on those items, then, don't...

John Guy