[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Fri May 30 08:33:59 PDT 2003

Nicolas,
Inconceivable!
At the very least you should get all your money back, a replacement
radeon, a replacement 500MHz and an apology suitable for framing. (and
perhaps an "I survived a PL SNAFU" t-shirt)
The inability to make a customer whole, the inability to man up and do
the right thing is a real problem for PL and to do it before customer
good will is lost.

To me it doesn't make any sense to push customers with support problems
to the breaking point and then try to salvage (or not in some cases)
the situation.

I hope things improve for you, it doesn't sound like your ordeal is
quite over yet.
Jeff