[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Eng Yew Lee engyew_lee at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 09:18:10 PDT 2003

I'll wear that t-shirt! LOL.  And wear it proudly at
MacWorld!

Seriously though, I just spoke to Jason at Waypoint
about my faulty PL 1GHz - way more helpful than Bill
ever was.  I think Rob did a good thing getting his
brother out of the way.  Bill was was basically
blocking and tackling.  Jason is actually trying to
help.

However, solving the customer service issue is one
thing, solving a basic product quality issue is
another.  Judging by the posts, PL has a product
quality issue that continues to impact its customers.

I for one am very weary of my PL 1GHz, it blew out my
DC-to-DC card and I am try to get it upgraded to a
less power hungry 1.2GHz.

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>