[CUBE] Any key for ejecting external firewire burner?

Lithium coreblue at magicn.com
Sun Nov 2 12:35:46 PST 2003

Unfortunately, all tricks failed.
F12, option-eject, shift-eject and eject.menu extra...
All these tricks just try to eject internal dvd-rom not external
firewire drive.
But I found a trick. Yes! Terminal can do that.

~ lithium$ drutil tray open

The command opens my external drive tray!!! Of cause, you can "close"
the tray.
It's not practical. Just for fun ;-)
Can I make this command into a script for one click away?