My Powerlogix Enclosure is here!!

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Thu Nov 20 23:07:32 PST 2003

Well, It's here.  Bigger than life and twice as beautiful.

The Powerlogix enclosure is very nice. Smooth, clean and classy!! I got the
black with the chrome grille.  I wanted it to be "Harley" like, rather than
white, or 'high tech' brushed aluminum.

I want it to have a somewhat 'wicked' look. And I think the black and clear
keyboard, and the clear speakers work with this scheme.

Right now I have an APPLE 17 inch CRT that's graphite and white, so I think
that might work. Was there ever a graphite LCD?  That's what I would really
like...

I'm going to be looking on Ebay for just the INSIDES to a CUBE.   It could
happen I guess, if the outside is damaged.

Then I plan to build the most hotrodded CUBE I can put together.  As an ART
and TECHNO project.

I'm going to be keeping my original CUBE in classic condition. The exterior
anyway.  It's a statement I don't want to lose...

David Sarcastix

http://www.sarcastix.com