[CUBE] Pocket PC syncing

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 21 05:23:02 PST 2003

     Eagle wrote:

>Anyone using "The Missing Sync" for syncing to a Pocket PC?  I know
>Pocket PC is approaching heresy on a Mac list, but Apple hasn't
>released a new Newton and I just don't do Graffiti -- tried it and it
>screwed up my handwriting.
>
>I'm really wanting a PDA, so I'm starting to consider a Pocket PC...

     This is no answer to your question, nor a slam against Pocket
PC's, but I wonder if you've tried any of the Palm devices with the
current version (2) of Graffiti --- it's much more Roman
character-print-like (dotting i's, crossing t's, u's and v's both
written frontwards, capitalization without an extra penstroke, &c.)
.... which drives longtime Graffiti 1 users like me crazy. FWIW, I
wish they had an option to choose which Graffiti you wanted to use.

						Joe Gurman
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA