[CUBE] LCD monitor

Frederick Manter frederix9 at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 23 12:47:15 PST 2003

I'd try all the Apple dealers in your area for a used one. Up here in
Toronto there are lots around near your price point. Also you might
find a non-Apple dealer that specializes in used Apple stuff. All
Apple dealers have access to special deals on refurbs as well and
usually the guarantee applies. I believe you are much better off
staying with OEM equipment. Everything works the way it's supposed to
and you'll feel much better sitting behind that logo. Chances are you
will be able to trade in your present one to help on the deal.