[CUBE] This was strange.... (USB Speakers problem)

François Menu frmen at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 24 14:38:37 PST 2003

Le 24 nov. 03, à 23:25, Eagle a écrit :

> The balance slider is on the Output panel.

I know where the balance slider is! :-) It's not a problem of not being
able to correct the sound balance, it's that after booting, sometimes
(fairly often), the balance is not where I left it (usually perfectly
centered :-) And when I go to the Output Tab of the Sound Panel of the
System Preferences, there's no balance slider at all, but a message
stating that the system could not detect any command for the device
(?). I have to unplug and replug the USB Speakers to get the balance
slider. And center it again...

It's a problem related to Panther, maybe the 10.3.1 upgrade, I never
had it before with Jaguar.

--
François Menu
frmen at wanadoo.fr