Cube List Not a ??

Gary gary at santamariamug.com
Mon Nov 24 23:24:45 PST 2003

On Nov 24, 2003, at 7:14 PM, Cube List wrote:

>> By way of reminder this is the Cube list, not a Dell list . . .
>
> Gary, I seriously hope this was an attempt at humor.
> All I wanted to do was give the user a recommendation for a quality
> monitor
> that is cheaper then most other monitors.  This monitor is going to be
> used
> on a "cube" - so I assume it's a worthy post.
>
> I am not going to start some dumb flame war, I am not going to reply
> to this
> "Cube List, not Dell List" thread again. I hope you have a happy
> thanksgiving.
>
> Leo.

Hi again Leo,

Yes it was supposed to be a bit of  humor . ..  maybe I got it a bit
too dry.  Sorry about that . . .

My sweetie uses my Cube.  We attached an NEC 15" LCD Monitor to it's
stock video card.  The thing works like a dream! (In response to
another post.)  Ooooppppsssss . . . this is a Cube list not an NEC list
. . .   (lol)      Now I've spoofed myself!

Have a great Thanksgiving one and all . . .  thanks Leo!

Gary