[CUBE] Panther October 24

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Oct 8 21:43:32 PDT 2003

On Oct 8, 2003, at 8:51 AM, Rod Clifford wrote:
> Regarding the finder preview pane-is it always open or is the graphic
> Apple shows for the finder what appears after double-clicking the
> drive icon?

I've been working with it for a couple of weeks now. The new "finder"
is simply redesigned drive windows that are each totally customizable
and minimizable to the dock. You can lose the left section altogether
or only partially reveal it's contents which are also customizable.

> Also, is the preview pane customizable?

I'm not sure what preview pane you mean. Where?

> The network shortcut icon will be great here at
> the office but useless at home. Ditto if you don't use iDisk.
> Overall tho I'm starting to like the convenience it will offer.    Rod
>
> On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 10:22  AM, Kunga wrote:
>
>> Apple announces Panther October 24. It's official. They have a
>> countdown timer on their cover. Here's the Panther Page. Jaguar is no
>> longer on the OS X site.
>> <http://www.apple.com/macosx/>

kunga10 (AIM)
kungax (AIM)