[CUBE] Panther October 24

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 07:19:09 PDT 2003

I've been watching this thread with growing interest.
Most of my work is text based, and therefore a "Portrait" screen is not
ideal.
I have often thought of rotating my screen 90 degrees and the only reason I
don't is that the rasterizing is not supported!

As a disabled person I spend a lot of time laying down, and wish there was
an easy way to rotate the screen or output so I don't have to work
perpendicularlike.

--Gnarlie

Entity Joseph B. Gurman spoke thus: