[CUBE] Cube 500Mhz value?

John T. Folden nedloftj at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 18:24:07 PDT 2003

Yes, that is true...  Actually, I do have a mac network going here
already. I've got a Power Mac G4 500DP, a G3 266 All-In-One, two iMac
DV+ 450 systems and the Cube which has been my main unit.  Maybe I'll
sell the imacs and keep the Cube instead. :-) Though, I'll have to
scrape up for a new monitor.

John