Freezing Cube DVD player

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 12 08:49:03 PDT 2003

Well I have experienced all of these symptoms.  Try giving the player
more RAM and fast forward past the damage on the DVD.  You may need to
use scene select to select the next scene to get past the damage.  I
have had discs that even this did not work.

I think that the DVDs do have a minor flaw that the computer will not
gloss over but that DVD Players, being not as stringent, play straight
through.  The computer demands top quality and the DVD industry is
producing product for Player specs (with more tolerance).