Toast 6

Sergey Zak mancubus at macbox.ru
Tue Oct 14 07:39:46 PDT 2003

Cube List emitted a stream of electrons translating into:

> Hi all,
> Well, I just upgraded my cube with a DVD burner, and Toast 6

So does Toast 6 support importing sessions from a previously recorded CD?
I must use CDs now to shuttle files between my work PCs and home Cube.
At work, I prefer Nero Burning ROM 5.5, which works beautifully. It can
import previous session and merge/delete new files and the result looks as a
single final session, which mounts on PC as a drive letter. Now on the Mac I
use Toast 5 which cannot import previous sessions and the result is two or
more separate sessions which are seen as different volumes on Mac (no
problem), but the PCs see only the last session and so I lose PC-access to
the files from work (bummer). Seems like Mac CD-burner software would rather
have the ability to either:
1) import previous sessions (incl. Jouliet file names)
2) have read-write transparent access to UDF CD-RWs (Roxio DirectCD-like)
3) "Mount Rainer" format, anyone? ;)
--
Keyboard error or no keyboard present.
Press F1 to continue, DEL to enter SETUP.