[CUBE] Toast 6

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Tue Oct 14 07:43:36 PDT 2003

I haven't tried to use the CD part of Toast, only the DVD part.  I'll
try and check tonight.

By the way, I found out what that error message meant.  Apparently it
meant that Toast or the burner didn't like the quality of the DVD-R I
put in it.  I inserted the sample disk (Mitsui Gold) that came with the
DVD drive, and it worked perfectly.

What DVD-r media works best for making video DVDs?

Thanks,
Bob.