-50 error with Toast 6

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 11:20:38 PDT 2003

Bob:

I have seen some simular problems before, but with Apple CD burner and
Toast.  It seems that they had an extention problem in OS 9.  You need
to disable Apple burner or Toast.  If you are in OS9 send me an email
and I will look up what extentions need removed to disable Apple
Burner.  If you are in OSX then I am not experiencing the same problems
at all and cannot help.

jj