Cube perch

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 19 22:03:41 PDT 2003

Yep, I get it and I must agree with you - but your explanation was a
bit sketchy.  Make the extension the same size as the cube and put the
ports on the back of it along with the very short cables to plug to the
cubes ports, and fill the big hole in the back (of the cube) so the fan
can only blow up through the cube.

This Perch is a good idea, looks great but the footprint is bloody well
too big.  And the other problem I see is the back of the cube has that
gaping hole for wires to pass - I don't see them pluggin that up, so
where is all that air pushed by the fan going to? Is it flowing through
the vents of the cube and past all that hardware inside or is is
shooting straight out the back via the big hole?

jj