[CUBE] 1.4GHz 7457 is here!

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri Oct 31 08:16:00 PST 2003

The most remarkable thing about these cards is the lower cost-1.4gHz
for under 700$ is great
in comparison to upgrade card costs a year ago.
To clarify:
1. This a Motorola or IBM chip?
2. The lower power draw means less load on the power supply?
Is this the external brick or is there a board in the cube-when
everyone was describing failing cards
earlier this summer, the telltale wisp of smoke came from the cube
enclosure, right?   Rod