[CUBE] Panther

Gary Archer garcher at mac.com
Fri Oct 31 08:17:42 PST 2003

I ran into problems with my wife's cube.  I used carbon copy cloner to take
a full backup first and I'm glad I did.  After the upgrade in place I got
multiple application core dumps (exception error).  This would happen in
Entourage, Safari and Word.  I moved back the partition and then used the
archive & reinstall.  That worked fine for me, YMMV.

Ann wrote:

I am planning a "dirty" install, just overlay it over Jaguar. My
girlfriend did both her 12" Powerbook and her Sonnet accelerated Cube
last weekend and she hasn't reported any problems.

Anything I should be aware of before installing it on the cube?