[CUBE] 1.4GHz 7457 is here!

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 08:23:23 PST 2003

I've heard some unmodified Cubes have the insomnia problem with Panther
installed.  Personally, I think the insomnia problem isn't CPU-related,
but has something to do with the 4.1.9 vs. 4.2.8 firmware update
problem.  Like it or not, we are using orphaned hardware, and we can
expect more problems as time goes on.