iSync and Palm Desktop with Panther

Gary gary at santamariamug.com
Fri Oct 31 16:51:48 PST 2003

On Oct 31, 2003, at 3:29 PM, Cube List wrote:

> Subject: [CUBE] iSync and Palm Desktop with Panther
>

> 	My switch to panther has been relatively painless. I say
> relatively because I cannot synch via iSync or the Palm desktop with
> my Tungsten C. I've installed Palm 4.01 and the latest iSync and
> iSync Palm Conduit to no avail. Apple Support tried to help but says
> it is Palm's problem and Palm not only does not yet support Panther
> but does not yet even support 10.2.8. Incredible!
>
> 	Has anyone been able to develop a work-around?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin

The problem is not "Cube" related.  I'm having the same problem with
both an iBook 800MHz, and a G4 PowerBook 667MHz.  Both run Panther, and
both have Palm 4.1 (Not 4.0.1).  I even had trouble with the Palm
intaller . . .  Yet, a friend of mine can iSync his Palm device with
out a hitch.

Like you I await some kind of work-around.

Gary