Panther resource

Erik Ness erikness at tds.net
Fri Oct 31 19:12:24 PST 2003

Hey all,

I'm nowhere near Panther -- still taking baby steps with Jaguar --
but the level of chaos seems awful. Ran across this resource, and
thought I would share. The author of this book wrote a great manual
for Nisus; from everything I've read so far, this $5 may be
exceptionally well spent. I HAVEN'T USED IT. But the lineage is
good....

Cheers,

Erik