Radeon 7500 long term in Cube?

Soo Hom, ECE syhom at ece.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 2 13:53:21 PDT 2003

My cube came with a Radeon and it has worked fine except the fan got really
noisy after the 2nd year and I had to take it out to clean and oil it.
There is a small amount of fan noise but it has to be real quiet to be
noticeable.  The system feels warm all the time and I suspect the fan is
required to prevent overheating.

Soo