[CUBE] Radeon 7500 long term in Cube? (Sonnet comments)

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Sep 3 08:07:28 PDT 2003

Thank you for all those details Julian. That is very helpful. The AAC
ripping speed is more than I was getting from the dual 867 - 13-14x
max. Excellent. Using a 52x reader?

Please let us know your reinstall of the replacement fixes those
anomalies.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)

Kunga Asked Julian yesterday: