Sudden death

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 14 20:18:43 PDT 2003

Bad RAM can cause alot problems.  I had one bad stick and it caused me
to need to restart every day and as the problem agravated it would do
some pretty wierd stuff.  I would run the hardware test from Apple and
as many ram testers I could find.

Heat can shut it down.  Has the heatsink been taken off the processor
before, possibly without any thermal paste on the re-assembly.  These
symptoms match with others that have bad thermal connections.

Good luck

jj