[CUBE] OS X Installation (slightly OT)

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Tue Sep 16 12:08:39 PDT 2003

No I try to aviod using the "Miracle fixes" programs like Norton
promise.
This was installing OS X on an OS 9 computer. Installed 1st time and
left these files
then did a "clean install" and again the same files were left behind.
The program File Buddy was
recommended but did not work because the files are owned by the root.
Rod