[CUBE] Help save a cube.... could it be a prototype? PICTURES

jmv mentholiptus at mac.com
Fri Apr 2 04:49:50 PST 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 1:02 AM, John Murray wrote:

> Cube-sters:
>
> Here are the promised pictures. Comments welcome. At
> this point, I haven't gotten it to boot... will do
> more due diligence this weekend.
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/johnwmurrayjr

Yeah, I'd vote prototype.

A) The enclosure, although not "pretty", is a definite mock up of the
final. I don't know who would throw out their original enclosure for
that. It also has the same rubber airport stoppers as the final. I'm
sure this was used as they were designing the system but hadn't
designed the enclosure yet.

B) Prototype apple boards are red.

Where did you get this again?...nice find :)

jesse

.