[CUBE] 2mx heat

jmv mentholiptus at mac.com
Sat Apr 10 20:35:35 PDT 2004

On Apr 10, 2004, at 5:18 PM, Voluptuous Canoe wrote:

> OK, I will try with words of one syllable.

I must have struck a nerve. You need to relax. I do realize you were
just trying to be an asshole. I was trying to diffuse the whole thing
with simple humor that went over your head. Because of this, I think
you should re-read the words you yourself wrote to me with the intent
to insult.

> Are you a dolt

Nope.

> or a jerk

Nope.

> or both?

Neither.

> Please do not misquote me, in the future.

When were you misquoted? Or are you just asking me to never misquote
you just incase you feel I might try to do so at some later date?

I love you.

jesse

.