[CUBE] Brightens-control

Chris Lim chrislim at macosx.com
Mon Apr 12 03:08:23 PDT 2004

Same thing happened to my cube. I have almost the same config, in the cube.
Could it be the heat from the Seagate? Anyway, I've found turning off the
Cube including the power supply for a bit, usually brings the brightness
control back. But only for a while, a few days later, it disappears. There's
an application to dim the screen manually, I forget what it's called.
Brightness control? Anyway, look in versiontracker.com and you'll find it. I
use it sometimes in place of the cube's brightness control.